NATURIST TRAVEL - A WORLD OF OPTIONS
A joint venture between H&E naturist magazine and international marketing specialists Yellow Kite, www.NaturistTravel.net complements the existing H&E website, and focuses exclusively on naturist travel options and naturist accommodation worldwide. It includes comprehensive profiles of naturist venues and services, together with details of special offers, promotions and events, and is marketed via PR, editorial, advertising, social media, and search engine optimisation to ensure a high Google ranking.
To be included: Your personal Marketing Profile on the website takes the form of a comprehensive review of the services and facilities you offer, together with your full contact details, a photo gallery, and promotional banners linking directly to your own website. It also offers you the opportunity to run special offers and promotions, and publicise upcoming events such as workshops, classes, open days, etc.
Website statistics: These are constantly monitored and increasing on a daily basis. Current statistics (via Google Analytics) show that the www.NaturistTravel.net website has had 1,272,793 page views since the website was launched in June 2013. The website also consistently scores highly in the Google search rankings for key generic naturist-related words and phrases.
The exposure: The website is marketed in a number of ways, including:
· Regular editorial and advertising in H&E naturist magazine
· Promotion on the H&E naturist Facebook page
· A dedicated Naturist Travel Facebook page with over 12,000 followers
· Extensive use of Search Engine Optimisation to maintain high Google search rankings
· A regular email newsletter sent to over 4,000 subscribers
· A dedicated Naturist Travel Instagram page with over 41,000 followers
The coverage: H&E naturist has...
· a monthly circulation of 10,000 printed copies
· over 1,300 subscribers to the online edition
· over 14,000 ‘likes’ on its Facebook page
· an average viewing of 1,277 for every Facebook posting
. over 19,000 followers on Twitter
The cost: The annual Marketing Profile fee for Naturist Travel is €150 euros, with the option to renew each year. The annual fee is payable at the start of each year’s contract. There are no additional fees throughout the period of the annual contract. We do not charge or ask for commission on any bookings. All enquiries generated by the website are sent directly to you.
About us: H&E naturist, edited by Sam Hawcroft, has been in continuous publication since 1900. Every month it features articles of interest to those who live the clothes-free lifestyle, from news and travel to art and culture, backed up with high-quality photography.
Yellow Kite is a PR & marketing company managed by Paul Rouse, an editor and journalist with over 25 years experience in the travel industry, and a regular contributor to H&E naturist since 2007.